Monday, December 31, 2012

Best December ever.

 This picture sums up my December.  Happy for another year of being here and being 35.  So far, 35 rocks.


35, baby!

 
 



















On December 8, We went to see Santa with friends and invited everyone to our house afterwards for some Christmas cheer and maybe a birthday cake since my birthday was the next day.


What was so fun about the night is that everyone walked in my house happy and ready to celebrate anything that came our way.  We started with pics that were nice.

But as the night continued the laughter only increased.  We had the best time.  Kids were up and running around until 10p.m. and we were still laughing and dancing.  Literally the best and happiest birthday I've ever had.
Then 5 days later, I hopped on a plane and headed to Punta Cana for 5 days with my 3 oldest, closest, bestest of friends.  The four of us met in college and have stayed close since.  Jen (on the far right) had a birthday while we were there so there was lots of celebration.  Everyone keeps asking for more pics but unfortunately, many can't be shown.  Just because we are 35 and 36, and 3 of us have kids does not mean we don't know how to have a good time.  Whew.  It was a blast.

LOVE these girls!!



I was home for 3 days and then we left for VA for Christmas festivities.  Seriously. It's been a fabulous December.

There are a few people that read this blog that know there are a few not so great things that happened in December. I plan on blogging about that eventually. But for now, let's focus on the positive and what an amazing life I have. It's not much but it's fulfilling and happy. That's something, right? Here's to a happy and healthy 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment