Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Here we go!

I've gained an amount of weight that I am not proud of. At all.  So what does one do? Call Weight Watchers? Start counting calories? Binge and Purge? No. No. No.

You sign up for another race! There's nothing that holds me more accountable than a race on the calendar.

After MCM, I ran but it was obviously nothing like the 30+ miles a week that is required for marathon training.  And of COURSE I didn't stop eating like I was running 30+ miles per week.

Sure, I have to have that organ removed from my body on the 28th of this month but whatever.  I figured I'll train now, stop for a week or so and then pick up where I left off.  The gall bladder removal can't be much more than getting the stomach bug for a week right?  Right.

Today was the first 3 miles.  It felt good and I'm excited about doing what I love 4 days a week with my running girls.  And of course, slimming down again will be nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment