Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3.5ish

Yesterday, I set out to run the loop of the park twice so that I could get in my 3.5 miles for the day.

Let me tell ya. It was hot. And humid. and OMG those hills are crazy!

After finishing my first loop, I ran into a runnin' friend, Jules. We did the second loop together which helped me get up those hills for the second time.

I felt pretty good. The first loop was BY FAR easier than the second ... but I blame that on talking a lot during the second. And, did I say it was hot?

My body felt good though. I had no leg pain (my new shoes totally kick ass) and my breathing was okay. I didn't run as fast as I'd like to (11 minute mile) but for the 12th time, it was HOT.

Overall, a good run and I was happy to be done with my 3.5ish miles. Coming up: 2 more loops on Thursday for another 3.5ish. I'm going to see if I can beat my time from yesterday.

Total: 3.5 Miles

1 comment:

  1. yeah! our running blogs match! HA ;) Glad you finally started one...I have been waiting for you (*said in a stalkerish tone*)!

    ReplyDelete