Monday, September 21, 2009

still here

Yes, I am still alive and running. Sort of.

I ran the Thursday after the race and last night. I've been fighting sickness and fevers all weekend so last night, I just ran to try and get the ick out. And it worked! I felt great this morning. Last night I only did about 3 miles which was fine.

This morning, I got up early for boot camp. Or, Tone Zone as our coach calls it. Trust me, it's BOOT CAMP. Dear God it hurts. And for someone who was so athletic in high school and college, I'm terribly uncoordinated. Who knew? She told me to keep doing it and I will improve (yeah, ok, whatever).

Tomorrow, I'm getting up and meeting the girls at 6am for an easy 3 or 4 miles.

Getting up everyday to work out at 6am? What is the world coming to? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment