Friday, July 6, 2012

Almost 2.

How has it been almost two years since we brought this sweet guy into our family?  Today, I'm spending my day off cleaning and preparing for a small family gathering tomorrow. It's also the day I'll see my boys for the first time in 8 days.  I'm dying to see them!  A letter to my two-year old will come on his actual birthday, July 9. Until then, here's a few pics from 2 years ago and one from last year! Happy Weekend!
Headed to the hospital. I wore pink because I just knew my baby was a girl. KT was so nervous! 

He came out chubby and perfect.

After sobbing tears of joy to have another boy.  A brother for Will!

One day old, the first family of 4 photo.

Picture taken by Becky VanderVeen on Charlie's first birthday.  This is one of my most favorite photos ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment