Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nags Head 2012

I went in to this trip sort of expecting the worst and it turned out pretty well.  The week flew by and overall, I was happy with how it went.  It's hard going from a house of 4 to a  house of 17..even if it's just for a week.

Regardless of the noise, it was so nice hanging out with my sisters and with Dana.  ("Bana" as Charlie calls her.  LOVE IT!)

We are home now and I am leaving on Saturday to take the boys to my sister's river house for a week! SO excited! There was no way I'd want to be here on the anniversary of my dad's death. I'm happy to spend it with my sister and our littles.

Enjoy the pics! I'm going to snuggle up to my little guy.  Marathon training is NO joke.

Nana and 10 of 12 grandkids.

Will with Jack!

This guy LOVED the water!

Poor Charlie. He hated the beach!

Me and my man!

Seesters!

Jenni and me with our grandmother (my dad's mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment