Tuesday, September 18, 2012

running pics

The first super long run - 11 miles.  Not gonna lie, I remember thinking 11miles was a really long way.  Now? Not so much.


This is the important part of running long distances.
at the time, this was my longest run ever and i was so.excited. 17.16 miles!
During 18, I had tummy issues and these girls thought it was funny.  I was not happy they wanted to take the time for a picture because of said tummy issues.  Ick. My 18 was slow but done!
After 18, just wishing there was a potty closeby.
after a taper run.. 13 miles. We've picked up a few new (awesome) running friends. 
19 miles.  So crazy because I felt so good during this run.  It gave me the confidence that I can do this damn marathon! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. We didn't that it was funny you had tummy issues. I think it was the statement along the lines of "hurry up and take this picture before I crap my pants" made us laugh.

    Heart you, Shammy/Bad Attitude!

    ReplyDelete