Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
  • two healthy boys
  • wild mornings
  • a husband that is also a really great dad
  • girls' trip to the DR. Yes, I said the DR. As in the Dominican Republic.
  • All inclusive resorts
  • Free, good, coffee every single day at work in the cafeteria
  • little kids outside my door
  • the ability to run
  • that cozy feeling my house has when it's cool in the evenings
  • wild evenings
  • "if you would get off of me mommy, I could get out of bed!"
  • the bounce my boy had as I dropped him off at Kindergarten today.
  • knowing he gets the bounce from his mama. attendee at our wedding "i've never seen a bride BOUNCE at the alter"
  • leaves falling
  • running while the leaves are falling
  • "Charlie sleep in Mommy's bed!"
  • chicken barbeque in the crockpot
  • running buddies that just need to run to make the day better.
  • tie-dyed snot rags
  • "Expressway to Your Heart" on my iPod
  • date nights
  • friends that tell you they miss you
  • a weekend alone
  • kids of our friends who are just as good of friends to our kids
  • colleagues that are funny
  • chunky sweaters
  • instagram
I feel like there's more.  But I think when I start saying "that pencil on my desk" people might think I've lost my mind. But yes, I'm even thankful for the pencil.  It's just that kind of day. Bring on the unicorns and rainbows!

1 comment: