Sunday, July 5, 2009

3 miles on the dreadmill

I can't take credit for the word "dreadmill" but that's what it is. Describes it perfectly.

Quick update because I'm out of town with my hubby and am ready to call it a night.

Because I did 8 miles on Thursday, I figured I could get away with just doing 3 today. 3 miles, easy peasy. Unless it's on the treadmill. I flipped on MTV's 16 and Pregnant and pounded it out. It was hard, I was sweating A TON but I finished. Felt good but hated the treadmill part, if that makes any sense.

I've been sick since Thursday. I thought it was the normal long run digestive issues that I sometimes get but it has lasted all the way until today! I've felt pukey ever since Thursday night. I'm better now but still a little icky. I think I must have some sort of bug and it has nothing to do with the run. Er, I hope. I was convinced on Friday night that I was dying from running... that I was having a delayed heart attack. (Yes, I'm a little dramatic.)

Lucky for me, and you, I didn't die and I hammered out the 3 miles today. Done.

I have to do 4 on Tuesday on the dreadmill. It sucks, but what are you gonna do? Maybe there will be another 16 and Pregnant marathon on?

2 comments:

  1. Ummm ... what do you mean you won't be there on Tuesday! : ) haha. Hope you are having a fun vacation! I will miss you tomorrow. I haven't done my 4 mile run & I may be running out of time. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for the dreadmill being there! I know you would have had a panic attack if you couldn't run for a few days...oh wait, maybe that is me?

    ReplyDelete