Thursday, July 16, 2009

did I run today?

That's what it feels like... going through the motions to get it done. The son of this mother woke up puking and puking and puking last night so I didn't sleep much and doubted I would be getting up to run because of sleep deprivation. But, of course, I was there. I laid in bed wondering when I would get the run in... couldn't I just use those 3 miles from yesterday for today? No... I had to go no matter how exausted I was.

So the run was bleh. It was SO HOT and steamy. Jules said it right when she said she felt like she was in a sauna the whole time.

We did the same route as Tuesday and I think because I was just bone tired that, I really wasn't present during the run. The hills were hard and all three of us were breathing hard as we got up them.

I never walked but definitely went into a "just get it done" zone... very focused on one foot in front of the other.

Luckily, when I got home, Will was ready to crash (he got up not long after I left! Poor daddy!) so we snuggle on the couch and watched Nemo (!) and slept. I've never ever put him in front of the TV for THAT long but we both needed it.

So. 4.5 miles, time for a shower because my tag-teammate will be home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment