Thursday, July 30, 2009

5 miles might be the death of me.

Whoo hoo! Not.

5 miles in the morning is much harder than 4. I'm just sayin'. Yes, it's not too much more mileage but it makes me a lot more tired afterwards.

So, I'm tired. 'Cause we did 5 miles this morning. At 5:30.

It was DARK outside so M and I wore headlamps to look out for debris on our usual route. I was actually looking for scary people who wanted to kill us but I hid behind the "debris" story.

It was a good run in terms of feeling okay, good conversation, wasn't too muggy and the route was out and back. I even felt like we were booking it on the last leg but looking at our time, we must not have.

---

I also did 2 miles yesterday in the rain with a couple of the girls. Short runs always seem REALLY hard.

That's all. I am not really in the blogging about running mood today.

No comments:

Post a Comment