Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4.5

Getting ready to write this blog, I hopped over to other blogs and decided that Susan's blog sums up this run quite nicely (and I'm glad to read I wasn't the only one...). It was good, we did it but it was just blah. Nothing exciting, nothing bad about it... just a run. I'm not so sure if that's good or bad? I have to think we are just in the routine and the newness has worn off and 4.5 miles is really not that big of a deal for us anymore. Which if you think about it, is an awesome thing to say!

I look forward to running and can't wait to do it each day but it's not all that EXCITING anymore to do a 4 miles. Maybe we need a new route in the early morning? Or a new start time? We'll be bumping up to 5 miles in two weeks and I almost think it might be better to start a little earlier..not sure what our crazy girls think about that though...

We have a "run or XT" on our schedules on Wednesdays and I'm starting to feel bad that I rarely do them. So, I'm going to try to go tomorrow night. At least it will be a change of pace to go in the evening when it's blazing hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment