Friday, August 21, 2009

thursday

Thursday, I woke up at 5:20 a.m.

I got dressed.

Popped in contacts.

Put on shoes and socks.

Ate a banana and a piece of bread.

Grabbed water, hat, flashlight, GU, cell phone, keys.

Walked out the door.

Quietly.

Realized I forgot to take my standard 3 ibuprophen.

Don't go back inside for fear of waking almost-2-year old.

Get to LR.

Meet girls.

Chat with girls.

Warm up.

But not enough.

Run.

It's hot.

Run.

Ew. Spider Web.

Run.

GU

Run.

My knee hurts.

Run.

This hill sucks.

Run.

I'm tired.

Take the turn to head back to the cars.

I'm tired.

Ask the girls if they might be done because I am done.

As in DONE.

We're at 5.5 miles.

I'm officially done.

They are, too.

We stop.

I'm drenched in sweat.

drenched.

Chat with the girls.

Always love chatting with the girls.

We leave to go home.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment